Saturday, March 16, 2013

Deep Sea Diver


Recently inspired by my sudden anxiety of graduation, I figured today would be a good day to get a new character model done.  I designed this dude a while back and decided he could be used as a visual asset for either the background or foreground of the current game.  The levels are being designed now so now's the time to populate them for aesthetic reasons.  I picture him hopping and slowly drifting back down for the next leap.  Another idea I want to play with is removing his head and maybe replacing it with one of the fish models I made a few weeks ago to give a kind of "fish bowl" feel to fit our intentionally weird style.  I'm going to get back to texturing my current assignment and will return to unwrapping this model when I'm done.

"Free hugs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment