Saturday, May 25, 2013

Website Edits

The site has been under construction for some time now.  One of the bigger changes was the inclusion of the "white" bar incorporated into the background itself since the default one on Squarespace wasn't showing on all browsers.  Aesthetically, I think it adds a lot to the design and I've even included it in most of my marketing package (you'll see it soon).  I also reduced the number of buttons on the front page and made them strickly related to my portfolio.  The logo has also undergone some minor changes.  The "D" in Goodlow reads more like an actual D instead of a backwards C, and I made all the letters in "ARTIST" all caps.  I've made some progress, but I'm still not done.  We'll see how this goes with the Career Services department...

No comments:

Post a Comment