Monday, September 17, 2012

Some Random Doodles and Sketches

Figured I'd take a minute to post some of the things from my sketchbook I managed to come up with.
For this one, the idea was to concept out a button for an underwater sidescroller.


Always wanted to slay a beast, so why not this one?


I was supposed to come up with a "creepy mermaid" design. I like the changes to the tail and tenticle-like hair, but everyone says it reminds them of the ones from Harry Potter. Close, but not what I intened.


Random things from my Team Production project


Coming up with ideas for what we could have in the background. I imagine the player passing the ship in the background only to discover that it's figurehead is actually an enemy mermaid.


Tubes used for navigation. Think crazy-straws


I asked myself why I haven't zombified myself before lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment